Senin, 21 Juli 2014

The Monochromatic

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance." - Coco Chanel

Black and White have it. We can go through both formal and informal look only by combining these two colors. Today, I do the mix and match with white basic shirt (that used to be my college uniform) and black flowery maxi skirt. Complete the outfit with tribal pattern hijab and chain necklace.

Simple, modest, classy.

P.S. Sorry for the Outfit of The Day typical photo instead of an artistic photo. I need a personal photographer one day ;)





Outfit Details :

Shirt unbranded
Skirt my Mom's old collection
Bag bought in Bugis Street Singapore
Tribal hijab by Little Princess Hijab
Chunky heels by Marie Claire

Make up :
Wardah Beauty

Photographer :
Mom

Photoshoot spot :
My home front yard

Now, I'll show you another way of styling my tribal pattern hijab into a super cool vest/outer. I love this hijab because it has quite fair length and it's also super wide, so you can do some experiment into that stuff.
I wasn't afraid at all to combine black and white to be my holiday outfit in Bali. Yes, Bali! I wore a black long sleeve and white mermaid skirt in Bali's (quite) hot weather. You must be wondering how could I did that, well I did curious too. I admit that I wore a wrong costume to be my travel companion, especially a beach hopping. But, what can I say, it's happened haha. Some foreigners put their curious eyes on me, but I don't care anyway.
Luckily, my long sleeve material made from cotton and I was comfortable enough in that. My white mermaid skirt is another problem. Why? because it is white! so when I sat down anywhere (because I am so clumsy), it was getting dirty easily :(
Whatever it is, I'm going to present my black and white combination match for a vacation! 
P.S. I suggest you don't follow my experience to wear this on some kind of beach trip ;)








Outfit Details :

Black long sleeves by The Limited
White mermaid skirt by Karita Muslim Store
Black square hijab unbranded
Tribal pattern hijab (outer) by Little Princess Hijab
Leopard pattern shoes unbranded
Leopard frame pattern unbranded

Photographer :
Syarifah Aulia Fardhani

Photoshoot spot :
Uluwatu Temple (Monkey Temple)
Bali Bird Park
Dreamland Beach
(Bali Island)

2 komentar:

  1. Hai I like your blog. Boleh minta email untuk kerjasama?

    Regards

    BalasHapus
  2. Hai juga Tizsa, thank you for the positive comment :)

    Tentu boleh, silahkan email ke ikahapsari.id@gmail.com

    BalasHapus